The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PS4][NA][EP] Looking for PVE guild

MisterBastahrd
MisterBastahrd
✭✭✭
I have a VR16 StamDK and a few more characters in the works at various levels (I intend to get them all to veteran rank soon) and am a member of a few trading guilds and a PVP guild, but I have had terrible luck trying to get into group dungeon activities. I'd like to find a PVE focused guild that does dungeon runs and undaunted content.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    We have a guild - getting to the point where we can run all of the above. I have been in the longest - transfered over from PC when that was available, but with a shortage of players it has been off and on. I have gotten back into it - and brought some guild/clan mates from other games with me, and they are all enjoying it. I currently have a VR6 DK tank ready to roll, currently working on a Stamina Templar (lvl 35 - should be vet by end of weekend. We are small, but we would love to have ya and run dungeons, etc. add me or msg me on psn if you wan: jzhnutz
    PC/NA