The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorc looking for Guild

Crabby654
Crabby654
✭✭
Hey there! So I am currently looking for a guild!

Before I get into about myself here is what I am looking for:

- Ebonheart Pact guild
- Active guild with a good amount of members
- Not required but I prefer scheduled event (pvp or pve) nights
- I am not really looking for a trade guild but more of a guild I can call home while playing the game

Now a bit about myself! I have played ESO since launch off and on. I am still playing my original character from launch; Dark Elf Sorcerer. I always seem to have issues sticking with the game because I have never had a guild that is active and always seem to die off. Hopefully finding a good active guild this time around will make it so I can stick around and have stuff to do! I also have a great sense of humor and love to have a good time! I am not a hardcore raider (I was back in vanilla Warcraft but those days are done) however I do enjoy large group events like trials or pvp.

I consider myself a casual-medium core player when it comes to MMO's. Pvp has always been something I've struggled with tab targeting mmo's (SWTOR, WOW) however I have not pvped much in an action style MMO so I am a bit curious how I would do.

Well thats it about me. If any guild is looking for a casual style player that wants a home and have things to do then please hit me up here or message me!

@Crabby654