The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I was wondering if there are any guilds for Daggerfall (EU) (PS4) Who Speaks (EN) (FR)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings all. I feel like I am a bind here. With no offense and please forgive me. I meant no harm. If I offend any of you. I am truly sorry. I was wondering if there was any guild active social guild that both speak French and English fluently. A French/English guild who will accept me.

I have 4 friends who speak only French. For many months now. I have been going to in there game voice chat with 2 of my friends. Since then I recently starting to learn french via babble.com language website. Since I am a beginner. I only have learned 10 french words which I can understand what the meaning is so far. I was also suggested to listen to a french online radio and watching dvd"s In French language only. I have been doing this.

So therefor I was wondering if any of you who both speak English and French fluently and have a active Daggerfall Social Guild. To not mind me join your guild and go to party chats. To learn by listening. I am very antisocial. But even though you might think I am gone. I will still be in party chat. I so quiet. I always listen. I will be most grateful.

I also don't mind using a online translator. Again. I apologize if I offend you all. I mean no harm. If I did offend any of you. I am truly sorry. :( Merci
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.