The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Another competitive campaign, PS4 NA?

Atariz
Atariz
Seems like every campaign besides Azura's is a buff server (most of which being EP). Is there another competitive campaign or am I blind? I dont wanna deal with the Azura's lag
  • Decayed_Inside
    Decayed_Inside
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to just shut down azura the server is broken
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Heard Haderus was nice. I might go there, heard its a nice place to raise a family.
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Haderus guested, its a fun old time! Come join us. Most of the AD seems like they're still grinding in the sewers? Seems like Moon-Cursed Blade is the new AD PvE campaign. Anyway, if you see AD pop locked and you don't see them fighting for keeps, they are probably in the sewers.
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    RedBeams wrote: »
    Heard Haderus was nice. I might go there, heard its a nice place to raise a family.

Did flawless conquerors move to Haderus? Or is it just temporary?
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
    V16 Wood Elf Nightblade AD, Azura
    V16 High Elf NightBlade AD, Azura
    V16 Kahjiit Templar AD, Azura
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    jpeltor wrote: »
    RedBeams wrote: »

Did flawless conquerors move to Haderus? Or is it just temporary?

If its chargers group your referring to which are Lords of the nights watch now then yes. But Flawless Conqs (Bacon&Angry's group) are staying on Azura , but I'm sure we might go there one day.
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.