The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for pvp Guild on North American Servers

mageDK
mageDK
Soul Shriven
I am looking to join a pvp guild that is dedicated to pvp in the game, but also fun with a relaxed environment.
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What alliance are you in ?
    Gold Company Commander
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only what alliance, but what platform?
  • mageDK
    mageDK
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on PC platform in Daggerfall covenant
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I suggest Heart of Daggerfall. It is a great guild and we run a group of PVP EVERY night. We are based on Haderus as our home. We have a good time together, but we also know when to get down to business. The guild looks to help it's members. We have crafter support and we do training. We do require TeamSpeak as it is much easier to talk than to pause and type (some reason or another, typing leads to being ganked). Contact me in game if you are interested. My game handle is @RDMyers65. I can extend an invitation.
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    The AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity would be happy to have you. We are homed on lag-free Trueflame and guested on Azura with members who frequent both. We have TS but don't require it and have quite lively sales activity for our unassuming location in Rivenspire, so we can double as a trade guild. We fight hard but have a laugh while we're at it, and our number one compliment is that people have so much fun running with us. Our group gained its initial popularity because our could-care-less suicide missions so often brought unexpected victories. Because we are a very casual group, we will not get insulted if you are in other PvP guilds, so feel free to try us on for size while you evaluate your other options. If you need a port into TF for a trial run sometime, we'd be glad to assist. Our only requirement for guild or group is that everyone do their best to get along. You can contact me, @Slithy_Tove, or my hubby, @stump_beefknob in-game if you want an invite or have further questions. Hope to see you soon!
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • arcangel33420
    mageDK wrote: »
    I am looking to join a pvp guild that is dedicated to pvp in the game, but also fun with a relaxed environment.

Order of the Forsaken. Newer PvP guild. We have a thread in ps4 NA server guild recruitment. Check it out and let me know
    Arcangel33420 Order of the Forsaken Leader