The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Best place to farm Dreugh Wax?

everleygrace
Where is the best place to farm for refinable materials?

I need quite alot of Dreugh Wax..
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stonefalls/Second island(Bal something).

Stormhaven, near the estate.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other ideas for getting it:
    Make sure you get 3 points in clothier hireling(it's really easy to level clothing).
    Do your clothier writs daily, on multiple characters if possible. This'll give you a chance to get surveys.
    Keep an eye out on guild stores. Sometimes people list them cheap.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    Stonefalls/Second island(Bal something).

Stormhaven, near the estate.

Bal Moyen
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the best place to farm for refinable materials?

I need quite alot of Dreugh Wax..

Refine a lot of cloth crafting mats.

However, L3 Hirelings are a great source for this, in fact, even L2 hirelings bring them regularly. Note, regularly means you have 5 to 8 hirelings bringing you stuff each day. You have a good chance to get one gold Temper per day, sometimes 3 or 4 a day. But, if you only have one or two hirelings, then you will have a low chance of getting any Gold Tempers each day.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grinding stuff that drop scraps.

Plenty of locations to do it.
  • everleygrace
    Thanks all, I have maxed out all crafting but seem to get more rosin than anything else..

Will head to Stormhaven on my alt.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crafting writs
  • billcage
    billcage
    Actually you dont have to farm raw cloth materials.Just do crafting writs and exchange with your other stuffs at guild store merchants.Anyway if you want a farm place for raw materials.You will discover it yourself.Nobody cant explain their game secrets .Just explore the all Tamriel and find a place.Eh i give you a tip for you.Explore the hidden and not crowded places .Probably you will find a best farming place for yourself.