The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dolmen tracker / time tracker

Duiwel
Duiwel
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

This one is for all your Dark Anchor hunters out there!

So I am not sure if it is even possible as certain factors are not static ( sometimes players do not activate a dolmen on time ect. )

If however Dolmens are timed on server times and there are already really accurate server time / game time add-ons.

Would it be possible to add a Dolmen tracker to notify you with say a timer when a dolmen is up, or even when it was last closed in the zone you are in?

Future updates could have like a count down timer for when it will be back up again. Most of us just assume it's between 10-15minutes.

I know to a lot of people it seems like a useless venture but sometimes something like this could come in handy.

I looked to see if someone posted this before and could not find anything like it personally.

Let me know what you guys think, also add some suggestions and maybe some talented modder will jump on it :smiley:
@Duiwel:
Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is possible only within a narrow limitation of tracking dolmens that you trigger and complete. I believe the mechanics of Dolmens have them "start" when ever a player approaches them if it hasn't been recently completed. This means that when you come into a new area you'll have no idea when each Dolmen was last triggered and completed unless you do it yourself.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have started to just trigger them myself lately and you get a rather good rotation going if you yourself started all 3, I am at least curteous enough to say in zone chat that the Dolmen is up before completing it so as not to deny other players from participating.

I still think an add-on would be nice, but doing it yourself and getting a good rotation going you are usually either there when the next one started or just slightly too early so the cultists don't spawn for another 30seconds.

Thanks for the reply though :smile:

Maybe one day someone will realise this idea.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can look at general timer addons like Personal Timer or this Timer Library. I may eventually add multiple manual timers to my uespLog addon if I ever get the time.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!