Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with deciding what to do with my Nord?

Robisok74
Robisok74
✭✭✭
HI all and thanks for any help in advance :)

So i have a Nord DK. I have just reached vet 15 and primarily i have used him as DPS with a destruction staff. I am thinking about starting a new character(wizard) and would like to make my Nord a tank. Do you think this is a good option or is there anything a Nord DK is better at? He is lvl 50 at Metalwork,woodwork and clothing and i have plenty of materials so can make him any kind of armour\weapons.

Thanks.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While it's not the best race for a tank, I think tank is probably the best thing for a nord to do.

You g some sort of health bonus and damage mitigation would be handy.
    Xbox One EU
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a khajit DK tank and as a VR7 I can tank all the gold pledges at VR16 expect ICP and WGT. Race is over rated for tanks. Nothing in the game right now requires an uber minmax build for tanks. So...go for it!
  • Robisok74
    Robisok74
    ✭✭✭
    Could anybody offer some help on where i should spread my attributes i.e health\stamina\majicka
  • Mikmak
    Mikmak
    ✭✭✭
    Duuuude do a health regen tank build my man...you build it right and they are damn hard to take down.

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...nord templar tank built the right way are just about indestructable. I die to fall damage, more than three enemy players (good players not chumps), and VMSA.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭