The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you feel like the reduction of breast sizes ruined your immersion?

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This poll is sooo biased. In the words of the famous DK Sir Mixalot:

"I like big butts and I cannot lie.."

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    What about the Wood Elf..... now are micro. boobs

As suggested in lore, Bosmer love large breasts. Delicious.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Naw, boobs don't matter.
    I'm okay with breast reduction. I've always thought that a female character must gain two bra sizes between character creation and the Wailing Prison in Coldharbor because when I began the game my character seemed a little top heavy, whereas in character generation she was perfect. A little scaling back of the chest dimension would do her good. Those things are heavy, you know, when they're big. Makes the back hurt, even if you don't run everywhere you go.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Hawkeye0099
    Boobs totally matter!!!
    You can take our heals, you can take our jabs, you can take our jesus beam! But you cannot take our breast! I will not stand for this! The busty revolution has begun!