The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Bosmeri Sleeping-song cover by Isaac James Flores

SnuggleMePlease
SnuggleMePlease
✭✭✭
Disclaimer: I do not claim to own this song. All rights belong to Bethesda/Zenimax Online Studios.

To show my vast love for the Bosmeri people, I decided to try and bring to life a traditional Bosmeri lullaby that I came across. You'll have to excuse the piece's many flaws, as it is late and I didn't want to disturb my family since some of them are already sleeping. Also, the recording quality itself is most likely rather poor since I just recorded it on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

With that being said, I tried to keep in mind that this is a lullaby. So, I obviously tried to sing it as a lullaby would be sung, softly and soothingly. The words are not mine, but I did make the tune up myself. I simply sang it through a few times until I found something that I thought sounded pleasant enough. Please let me know how you think I did. Also, please feel free to link any other ESO-related music that you might want me to make a cover of. Thanks for your time and consideration.
ON-concept-Bosmer_interior.png
A Bosmeri Sleeping-song

Lyrics:
Night falls, day's felled
The farewell tale is told
Dark calls, sleep swells
Dreaming-blossoms unfold
Sleep now, drift on
Amble the moonlit way
Night's here, day's gone
Rest now until dawn's rays

Cheers,
Snuggle
Edited by SnuggleMePlease on January 18, 2016 6:37AM
"Heavy-bearded Y'ffre, speak through me. Tell us of the time before time. Let the story grow in me. Let my heart echo to the pounding of your feet along the story-lines, the bones of the world. I will walk Your steps, and know Your story."

SnuggleMePlease - NA - AD
Green Prophet of Bosmeri Pride
Esmira Oakenwreath