The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HADERUS PS4 NA. ALL JOIN FOR BLOODBATH

• found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous red and blue are working together on haderus we literally has someone from the other alliance grab one of are scrolls before we could in my group and they ran to the red alliances gate to let red kill them to get the scroll i and alot of other players in AD are so tired of this we are about to leave this campaign and go fload other alliances out in there campaign and are about to start making other characters on other alliances to screw them also i suggest you do something about this zenimax there are 500 hundred ppl in my pvp guild getting ready to screw others over in red and blue you better fix it to were reds and blues can't work together or something
    Edited by found1779 on February 6, 2016 9:20PM
  • arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭
    haderus is a resource campaign, who cares about scrolls...
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found1779 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous red and blue are working together on haderus we literally has someone from the other alliance grab one of are scrolls before we could in my group and they ran to the red alliances gate to let red kill them to get the scroll i and alot of other players in AD are so tired of this we are about to leave this campaign and go fload other alliances out in there campaign and are about to start making other characters on other alliances to screw them also i suggest you do something about this zenimax there are 500 hundred ppl in my pvp guild getting ready to screw others over in red and blue you better fix it to were reds and blues can't work together or something

Blue's and red are not working together we never had and never will as for the cheating IDK who it was because I haven't pvp since Thursday day night but we do not tolerate cheating
    Gold Company Commander
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭

It might also have been a tactic ! So yellow was more on red side and less on blue side ? I don't know it might have been that ....
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • DividendGamer
    We started pvping more over on haderus from azura the last couple of nights. Have seen some odd patterns in how the groups move around the map a few times.

There was a big group(guild?) of yellow on tonight that were I guess deciding to not take back Alissa from red for hours for some reason.

I think we must have clashed a few times with them, only really saw their mob running in any sort of coordinated group that I could tell.
    PS4
    Magicka Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Guar Cartel
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    mrdaveqc wrote: »

It might also have been a tactic ! So yellow was more on red side and less on blue side ? I don't know it might have been that ....

Nah the person who grabbed the scroll took it the reds gate instead of running back are way and they let red kill them to get it after we done all the work this random level 19 talking about some pissed off people in my group were cussing and yelling kind of funny tbh I turned off my voice chat until they all calmed down but none the less this type of crap is ridiculous
    Edited by found1779 on February 7, 2016 7:33AM
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrdaveqc wrote: »

Nah the person who grabbed the scroll took it the reds gate instead of running back are way and they let red kill them to get it after we done all the work this random level 19 talking about some pissed off people in my group were cussing and yelling kind of funny tbh I turned off my voice chat until they all calmed down but none the less this type of crap is ridiculous

So a EP player on a AD alt took a scroll to EP is what you saying where does DC have to do with this ?

Gold Company Commander
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBBBBBUMMMMMMMMMMMP

GGs all. The fights this morning at Alessia and the fights last night at BRK were amazing \ 1.0 / ALL JOIN FOR THE BLOODBATH 1.01.01.0
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 24, 2016 1:24PM
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Yesterday was the most fun I've had in Cyrodiil in months. For the 3+ hours that I was on, there was non-stop action between Arrius, BRK, and Alessia.
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk about pvp nonstop the lag was terrible at the prime hours but I have to say the fighting was great
    Gold Company Commander
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls guys, next time don't take Altadoon to the last emp keep 1.0
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing everyone that hopped on my thread expressing concerns about console release of TG, and told me "no its gonna be fine, and youre a noob stfu" was completely wrong.

Game is broke as a result of TG. Will likely continue for 2 weeks+

Looking forward to fighting you guys at more than 4 fps at some point
    Edited by phillyboy7897 on March 26, 2016 1:39AM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D-tick at Alessia was around 25k~ didn't see the exact numbers
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    D-tick at Alessia was around 25k~ didn't see the exact numbers

First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that before or after Haderus crashed, or was that in total? 1.0

Cause I had to haul ass all the way back after the crashing so I missed those 1.0
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 26, 2016 3:52AM