Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

What Will Be A Good Odd Guild Activity Event For All Faction In Cyrodiil?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Serjustin19 on January 14, 2016 11:41PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

What Will Be A Good Odd Guild Activity Event For All Faction In Cyrodiil? 14 votes

Seige Warfare Only
7%
Serjustin19 1 vote
Fist Fighting Only
42%
SentinelHeindrichCillion3117FlounderOGNBrookusbikerangelo 6 votes
Race Across Cyrodill
28%
MojmirSpacemonkeyGlaiceanaAfkNinja 4 votes
See How Fast You Can Break Enemy Keep Wall Fully
0%
Burn Seige Equipment (I Will Buy)
0%
Olympic Tournament In Cyrodiil?
21%
RajajshkaShadowDisciplePURPLE245 3 votes
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race Across Cyrodill
    nude running across cyrodiil, no weps, no armor, and must stay on the roads.
    Options
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seige Warfare Only
    Mojmir wrote: »

That is agood idea. :) Stay on roads to. Thank you :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race Across Cyrodill
    Naked dance party streak across cyrodiil. Last person standing or first to reach the other side of the map wins.
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race Across Cyrodill
    Mojmir wrote: »

I see you and I think alike.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We once had a cross faction dance party at the southern imperial city gate where pretty much everyone ended up naked and drunk.
    cheer.gif
    Options
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fist Fighting Only
    Dance party plus nude boxing matches, should all take place on the bridge between Sej and Alessia or a town with minimal amounts of hostile NPC's. The race across Cyrodiil could be fun, but some people might just like hanging out in one spot and watching people beat other people to death.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cross faction delves. Careful with those AOE's!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild has done Cyrodiil fishing expeditions in the past. It was surprisingly fun. Not exactly cross faction, but I think it confused the heck out of a lot of people to see a small zerg crowded around a fishing hole. We also started inviting randoms asking for groups in zone chats. Responses varied. haha. Fishing is much more interesting when you might get ganked at any moment.
    Options
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race Across Cyrodill
    I'd do a swimming race. The one that gets the furthest wins. (darn you slaughterfish).
    Options