The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Awesome job, scourge reds

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
You have all mastered putting one ability on and hitting that one button over and over. Gold star! For this next campaign, let's add a second ability and see if you can work on using two.
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because blues spamming Steel Tornado in Azuras is any better? Every alliance on every server on every platform runs the same gimmick tactics until they release the small scale pvp arena. [snip]

[Edited to remove inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 26, 2016 4:43PM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, very colorful imagery.

I play Azura's, I play scourge. I've never seen as much spamming as scourge. I don't think I've ever been killed in Azura's and had the recap all one attack...it's pretty standard in scourge.

Not that I'm complaining too hard...once you know the counters...I've never made as much AP as I do in scourge.
  • wolfwoods
    wolfwoods
    ✭✭
    Yeah, that's the thing. People just complain about others spamming one attack. Figure out the counter and attack with that. Until they find a counter to you. That's what makes the game challenging and fun. Learning how to play and adjusting to how others play.
    Xbox One NA
    Ebonheart Pact
    DEECO

Dunmer Templar Healer - VR11
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna just leave this here: Only Reds spam a certain skill? I dont think you seen DC and AD( you know, the Green Alliance that attacks the east?) Proxy Bats trains. PLay from an EP point of view and tell me what you see.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bring forth thine prox det DC zerg, lol and you cant counter anything when the zerg rolls with lag as a tactic.