Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one : money for a horse

Stigma311
Stigma311
Greetings Xbox one players and pc homies.

I just move to Xbox one version of the game. i wounding what is the best and fast way to get money for horse. i am hopping to get 42k for one of nice horses but but willing to settle for the ten k horse
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction?
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bit of a grind regardless. Some ideas:

1. Go to a town that is under attack where you don't have "police" to catch you stealing (Velyn harbor). Steal lots of weapons and gear, sell at thieves guild. Great swords are worth like $50, so 200 steals get you a horse.
    2. Join a guild with a trader where you can sell some stuff. Sell purple/gold mats. Get purple/golds from refining raw materials with points spent in the extraction passives.

One suggestion - the base horse will suffice fine for lower levels. AND - any upgrades you buy at the stable transfers to any mount for that character. So, buy the cheap one now and start upgrading your mount daily, so that you don't lose time while saving for the $40k ones.

Note - on consoles the different mounts appear to have the same stats. They do not. Read the description, the $40k ones will tell you which one is speed, one is stamina, and one is a little of both. I have the black one and the base one - the black one has waaaaaaaay more stam than the base.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    It's a bit of a grind regardless. Some ideas:

1. Go to a town that is under attack where you don't have "police" to catch you stealing (Velyn harbor). Steal lots of weapons and gear, sell at thieves guild. Great swords are worth like $50, so 200 steals get you a horse.
    2. Join a guild with a trader where you can sell some stuff. Sell purple/gold mats. Get purple/golds from refining raw materials with points spent in the extraction passives.

One suggestion - the base horse will suffice fine for lower levels. AND - any upgrades you buy at the stable transfers to any mount for that character. So, buy the cheap one now and start upgrading your mount daily, so that you don't lose time while saving for the $40k ones.

Note - on consoles the different mounts appear to have the same stats. They do not. Read the description, the $40k ones will tell you which one is speed, one is stamina, and one is a little of both. I have the black one and the base one - the black one has waaaaaaaay more stam than the base.

Worth noting that you can only sell 100 items to a fence a day (or is it 50?)

Good luck getting your mount!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stigma311 wrote: »

I just move to Xbox one version of the game. i wounding what is the best and fast way to get money for horse. i am hopping to get 42k for one of nice horses but but willing to settle for the ten k horse

All horses are the same under the skin. No need to get the 42K Horse, it's a hold over from before when there were differences in horses at purchase. You can buy a new Mount skin in the crown store for what ever horse you have.
    xerasia wrote: »
    Worth noting that you can only sell 100 items to a fence a day (or is it 50?)

Good luck getting your mount!

You can Fence 50 items, and Launder 50 items initially. However the first Passive that unlocks (L4 in Legerdemain I think) allows 110 with each category.

In any event, it is fairly easy with the first passive unlocked to make 5K in gold a day, or more.

Edited by Nestor on January 14, 2016 9:36PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stigma311 wrote: »

What server, NA or EU and what's you're GT?
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)