Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

4 piece limit on divines trait?

LuminaLilly
LuminaLilly
✭✭✭✭
A friend told me that till be useless to make every piece divines, and that some would be infused (as a magicka/spell dmg) build. Is this true?

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not useless to make each piece Divine, in fact Twice Born Star is a set you kind of want all pieces to be Divines.

It's just that putting Infused on your 3 big pieces (and shield) is better in most cases.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No...divines continues to stack.

A lot of players put infused on their "large" pieces (head, chest, legs) because the enchant buff is big, and the infused boost can be better than the divines boost.

For example, I measured this on my v16 gold chest. Divines offered about 40 more stam regen (my mudus stone). Infused gave 200 more stamina.

Divine or infused depends on which stone your under, and what buff is more helpful to you.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of that mentality goes way back to a point where the Divine boost was a percentage of a percentage of a percentage.... There became a point where the diminishing return was a useless tiny number. That point as I remember was 3 or 4 Divines. ZOS finally got around at some point to fixing that and made the stacking of Divines a viable option.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's still in effect. I run the apprentice. When I switched a few pieces to infused and kept 4 pieces divines, my spell dmg stayed the same I used when it was 7 pieces ,and my max magicka went up. Because I used magic enchantments.