The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Store Sale for Bag Upgrades – 1/14 to 1/18 (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Do you check every urn, open every crate, and loot every backpack? If so, then this weekend’s Crown Store Sale is just what you’ve been waiting for!

Starting now, the bag space upgrade is 50% off in the Crown Store, selling for only 500 crowns per upgrade. Every bag space upgrade increases your inventory capacity by 10 slots, up to the maximum size available from Pack Merchants.

e5a5da985c08de701fa6b2d0561b66.png

This sale end on Monday, 1/18 at 10am EST. Don’t get caught out in the wilderness with a full inventory. Upgrade your bag space now!

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet. Cannot wait til I get home. :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap... I was always all about the old gold way.. But... I'm broke and those last couple ones are expensive...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly, these take place right away on the character that purchases them. ZOS should consider making these an item in inventory that you consume when ready. This would increase Crown Store sales in a situation like this. Most won't want to "waste" the crown purchase on cheaper upgrades.

Bag Upgrade Gold Costs
    • 70 Slots [400 Gold]
    • 80 Slots [2,000 Gold]
    • 90 Slots [5,900 Gold]
    • 100 Slots [11,000 Gold]
    • 110 Slots [19,200 Gold]
    • 120 Slots [30,700 Gold]
    • 130 Slots [46,000 Gold]
    • 140 Slots [64,500 Gold]
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Sadly, these take place right away on the character that purchases them. ZOS should consider making these an item in inventory that you consume when ready. This would increase Crown Store sales in a situation like this. Most won't want to "waste" the crown purchase on cheaper upgrades.

Bag Upgrade Gold Costs
    • 70 Slots [400 Gold]
    • 80 Slots [2,000 Gold]
    • 90 Slots [5,900 Gold]
    • 100 Slots [11,000 Gold]
    • 110 Slots [19,200 Gold]
    • 120 Slots [30,700 Gold]
    • 130 Slots [46,000 Gold]
    • 140 Slots [64,500 Gold]

Oh! Thank goodness you mentioned this @Dominoid . I'm thinking of picking up a couple for Mules that are at the bitter end of the bag upgrade costs... I'd hate to waste it on cheap upgrades.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I need Moar than 140!

New slots for the new year please :wink:
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm alright with paying the gold price for my bag upgrades. If you've crowns burning a hole in your virtual coin purse, this is a good deal. I just pray that they don't implement the blood price. When you play the game of ESO you win or you die.
  • robeauch
    robeauch
    ✭✭✭

Put that mount to work! You can add 60 more slots on your horse at only 250 per slot -- which is cheaper than all but the first two vendor upgrades.
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    Im more excited if its 50% sale for bank upgrade....
    Bag done long time ago for gold.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

New slots for the new year please :wink:

Work you horse up to 60 slots and you will have 200. The slots were already there for the new year ........

• Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to say this was the best deal I've seen since the black Friday deal... I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a Christmas or new year special released like this where stuff went on sale. I really wish this would have carried over to bank space as well.

I love mounts and pets but I think paying real money over and over for them is dumb.... especially when they all do the same thing.... follow you or get you from point A to B. I went ahead and bought the last two upgrades for my main last night because it was two for one and saved me 100k gold. I might mention I did buy the crowns when it was basically buy one get one on black Friday deal. That being said I still have 14,000 sitting in my account for new DLCs this year..... or for any good specials the store may drop...

I think random drops like this will help people spend more in the crown store. But I would also have random three day drops of items you normally can't get in the store.
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Earmack wrote: »
    Im more excited if its 50% sale for bank upgrade....
    Bag done long time ago for gold.

I agree totally. Come on ZoS, be nice and throw us a bone..

• Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy bag space upgrades if it unlocked all slots for one character or unlocked 10 slots for all characters (and pushed back the gold upgrade costs), but spending even 500 for 10 slots on one character just seems excessive to me as an altoholic.

Discount the bank slots to 500 and I might bite, as at least that is account wide.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnblade wrote: »
    I'd buy bag space upgrades if it unlocked all slots for one character or unlocked 10 slots for all characters (and pushed back the gold upgrade costs), but spending even 500 for 10 slots on one character just seems excessive to me as an altoholic.

Discount the bank slots to 500 and I might bite, as at least that is account wide.

Exactly what I'm waiting for, my current main is maxed and my next step is waiting on those bank upgrades to drop in price and BAM $$$ for ZOS!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • DiMarco
    DiMarco
    I need some clarifications:
    I have bought 4 packets from the Merchant.

1. 70 Slots [400 Gold]
    2. 80 Slots [2,000 Gold]
    3. 90 Slots [5,900 Gold]
    4. 100 Slots [11,000 Gold]
    5. 110 Slots [19,200 Gold]
    6. 120 Slots [30,700 Gold]
    7. 130 Slots [46,000 Gold]
    8. 140 Slots [64,500 Gold]

So if i buy more space with this sale it will go up to the 5 out of 8. so does that mean that i skip the 5th one and save 19,200 gold but the next one will cost 30,700 Gold?

please help, thanks.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that is correct. If you buy two, you will be 6 of 8 and the next will be 7 of 8 at a gold cost 46,000.
  • DiMarco
    DiMarco
    thanks!
  • aquiella
    aquiella
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the bag space through Crown Store, but when I go to the merchant to buy more he no longer gives me the option. I think it wasn't such a good idea to buy through the Crown Store... now i have to add to my horse because it is too much for bank space!