The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Eso plus revamp

Alorier
Alorier
✭✭✭✭
So Zos will there be a revamp to the Eso plus subscription as it is now very outdated 10% experience gain most of don't need that now and gold increase not need , the crowns can take or leave as its only normally tacky costumes surely you must be noticing people cancelling their subs by now so that must a a induction that this needs addressing
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To say most players dont need exp boost of 10% is wrong.To new players that join us they DO need that bit of help along.Some of us like our crowns.And,not that many are canceling their subs .Some,yes,but not most. They unsub for other reasons than the crown store costumes,etc.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hardly any new players I think your getting confused with people just making new characters
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bags are coming,hopefully without a rub
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bags are supposed to be coming but with the sub is my understanding
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    davidtxr wrote: »
    Hardly any new players I think your getting confused with people just making new characters

Im new and most people i talk to whilst leveling are new. There seems to be alot of new people on the ps4 at least. I should imagine there are lots of new people since the game price dropped in december to ~£20 in most uk supermarkets. Thats what encouraged me to give it a shot.

Im quite happy with the eso plus subscription as it offers good value for me. I get some crowns, access to all the dlc, and the 10% leveling boost. Its only £1 more than if i was to buy the crowns seperate.

£9.99 seems a fair monthly price to support an mmo.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    dalodir wrote: »

Im new and most people i talk to whilst leveling are new. There seems to be alot of new people on the ps4 at least. I should imagine there are lots of new people since the game price dropped in december to ~£20 in most uk supermarkets. Thats what encouraged me to give it a shot.

Im quite happy with the eso plus subscription as it offers good value for me. I get some crowns, access to all the dlc, and the 10% leveling boost. Its only £1 more than if i was to buy the crowns seperate.

£9.99 seems a fair monthly price to support an mmo.

Lot of new people on EU PC too.
    How many are subscribers or will stay longterm is another question but ESO is still attracting plenty of new players from what I see.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infinite storage crafting bags coming exclusive to ESO+ subscribers. Yeeeah baby
  • Kierra_1
    Kierra_1
    I am new to the game and actually subbed for the xp boost :) Also crafting bags to come
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know how many people have subs?

I can actually see them in-game because it's one of the buffs that show up if you're using the Srendarr addon (buff tracker) and although I haven't counted it seems like about half the people I come across have a sub.

Whilst I agree that the benefits could be better (I've never felt tempted by it myself) unless you actually have evidence that the number of subs is dropping I think that's a very poor basis for your argument because ZOS will know exactly how many people have a sub at any given time and can make a much more informed decision.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I can actually see them in-game because it's one of the buffs that show up if you're using the Srendarr addon (buff tracker) and although I haven't counted it seems like about half the people I come across have a sub.

Whilst I agree that the benefits could be better (I've never felt tempted by it myself) unless you actually have evidence that the number of subs is dropping I think that's a very poor basis for your argument because ZOS will know exactly how many people have a sub at any given time and can make a much more informed decision.

In what zone are you seeing that?
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How do you know the amount of new players in the game? Please,let me know so I can monitor them too! :}
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »

In what zone are you seeing that?

Low level DC and AD zones on the EU server.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"