Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support tickets being ignored/No VDSA reward

RetedRacer
I've been going round and round with ESO customer support for days now trying to get my damned rewards from the last time Vet DSA was the weekly. I've sent what char name is, the date, the difficulty and the score and was told it has to be sent to "the advanced team".

Well now I'm here to raise holy hell since that seems the only way anything happens, friend of mine from group i set a score with already got his vdsa reward and literally just got his late reward from hell ra weekly just now so where the heck is mine ?! Not even a damn e mail response for 2 days!

Now will I get banned if I post the discussion I've had with support through e mail ? I'd like everyone to see how I'm being Dee'd around !
Edited by RetedRacer on January 13, 2016 9:19PM
  • RetedRacer
    Still no response since 1/11......

Here's ticket # if that'll help someone decide to say something.
    Question Reference # 160108-002367
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tickets, I've found, are largely ignored. You get a generic response that states if you don't reply within 96 hours they are presuming you've fixed your problem.

I went for about 15-20 replies on one issue (to keep it alive) ... they eventually said they were escalating my problem to a technician who would contact me... that was about 4 months ago and I never heard anything from them and STILL have the same issue... They are happily taking my money from me still though.
  • jowww97
    jowww97
    ✭✭
    Yeah man, I fell your pain. I have one specific problem for 6 months and support only answered me once! That was before they ended their contract with a company to support console players.
    Ps4 player