Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to do a medium weave in between force pulse/crushing shock with a controller?

beerninja
beerninja
✭✭✭
I'm on PS4 and I've seen PC people easily medium weave between force pulse/crushing shock but on a controller I'm finding it nearly impossible. I can do it fine between bites/jabs on templar by pressing the button, holding down R2, then releasing R2 as soon as the final bite/jab hits. With f.pulse/c.shock I hit the button, tried holding down R2 and release R2 shortly after the beam hits but it just doesn't seem to fire at all. The best I can do is a light weave animation cancel by tapping R2 rapidly like a crazy person then periodically use f.pulse/c.shock.

Anyone having the same problem with a controller?