Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoring Twilight and resetting Morphs

jg5112_ESO
jg5112_ESO
Soul Shriven
So first off... I chose the restoring twilight for my morph. But it seems to be bugged, as I get no magicka regeneration. What is the deal with that?
Also if I chose to reset my morphs, do I lose all the experience for the ones that I don't want to reset and will end up just buying back?
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    if you level a morph to 4 it stays at 4 if you change back to that morph I'm pretty sure. But if you go from say vampires bane 4 to reflective light and haven't used the relevtive light morph , it will need to be leveled.
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    ryanborror wrote: »
    if you level a morph to 4 it stays at 4 if you change back to that morph I'm pretty sure. But if you go from say vampires bane 4 to reflective light and haven't used the relevtive light morph , it will need to be leveled.

Pretty much this.

When you reset your morphs, all morphs are reset (no way to pick and choose).
    Any experience/progress gained on a morph is not lost and you pick back up where it left off when you switch back.
    As @ryanborror said, if you switch from one morph to another that hasn't ever been used/leveled, you start out at Rank 1 of that morph.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When resetting skill of morphs you do NOT lose XP gained on the skill/morph..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)