Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I research weapon stuff?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
How do I research weapon stuff? I saw the option at the blacksmithing station, but I was unable to select and research anything. :(
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Find/buy a weapon with a trait that you don't know, go to a crafting station, select the tab on the far right, find the weapon and trait you want to research in the list, hit 'e' a couple times, wait, repeat.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, then I buy or use a looted weapon and I can research it? Just like that? :O Sounds easy.
  • Dantonian_Rarstiana
    Easy? yes.
    Fast? no.
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    For your first researched item time it is 5hrs and some. The longest as you research more can take up to 30 days. If you want to cut down on research time and be able to research mutiple items, when you level your blacksmithing invest the skill points.