Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Question to the reds on Azuras EU

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berserkur wrote: »
    2014? Serious? Who cares about 2014? The current situation is nothing else than BS. Dc push from chal...no fights near Roe. AD push from brk too...still no fights near Roe. The funny thing is it doesn't matter what Campaign you look at, it really doesn't matter at all. You complain about laggs even when all 3 Fractions fights around a well known Lumbermill
    It's always the damn EP zerg versus the poor Blue and Yellow small scalers. Q_Q
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken record comes to mind
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2014 (check the thornblade topic) was always EP and DC pushing AD. Everything happens in cycles. EP are still suffering from when they were idiots and night capped every night with 30 players.

It has actually started to change already though. DC get pushed far more often they just hide on other campaigns until late nigh then push back
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • infraction2008b16_ESO
    infraction2008b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Decado wrote: »
    so my question to the reds is, are you working with the yellows or just idiots :wink:

I think a lot the EP suffer from conflicting interests. Some want keeps for emp, some want scrolls and some just want to farm AP and neither group can agree with the other on which is the best course of action or which direction to push. On top of that you get people who seem to don't have a clue or choose to ignore the strategic importance of some keeps, I mean tonight I saw arrius fall twice because there was barely a soul defending it yet most people were spamming in chat about needing more help with aleswell with barely a mention that arrius was UA.
  • Göttermutter
    Göttermutter
    ✭✭
    so my question to the reds is, are you working with the yellows or just idiots :wink:

I think a lot the EP suffer from conflicting interests. Some want keeps for emp, some want scrolls and some just want to farm AP and neither group can agree with the other on which is the best course of action or which direction to push. On top of that you get people who seem to don't have a clue or choose to ignore the strategic importance of some keeps, I mean tonight I saw arrius fall twice because there was barely a soul defending it yet most people were spamming in chat about needing more help with aleswell with barely a mention that arrius was UA.

At least there are a kind of problems by the EP, but i guess not a mentioanal problem, than more a such one, who is based on the guild leaders like exlipse and to many jumped on this trial and maybe understand at least that it is wrong to run in one pulk.
    My speach after this is only this one, a "zerk" is nothing and e(n)ite practizice this over 2 years and wonders, why they lose all time and bring not members of EP to other therms.
    There is still hope, but it is not clear, if you can trust them and so, i better dont say anything more.
    At least i would say, hoppsing around in a zerk can be funny for the first time, than after you see that this is not that you search for.
    Ask the Mother, she knews more and has the right spirit how to put axes in the enemies head and to speak clear words out, like "the shaft sized deep, my sign on you, your creature of a deamon, go back to your masters!" *blood spleatters out of the head the twohander leaves the poore soul*
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

At least there are a kind of problems by the EP, but i guess not a mentioanal problem, than more a such one, who is based on the guild leaders like exlipse and to many jumped on this trial and maybe understand at least that it is wrong to run in one pulk.
    My speach after this is only this one, a "zerk" is nothing and e(n)ite practizice this over 2 years and wonders, why they lose all time and bring not members of EP to other therms.
    There is still hope, but it is not clear, if you can trust them and so, i better dont say anything more.
    At least i would say, hoppsing around in a zerk can be funny for the first time, than after you see that this is not that you search for.
    Ask the Mother, she knews more and has the right spirit how to put axes in the enemies head and to speak clear words out, like "the shaft sized deep, my sign on you, your creature of a deamon, go back to your masters!" *blood spleatters out of the head the twohander leaves the poore soul*

Ah hell, @Drachenmutter is back...
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed with Reds that it goes something like this ! Oh look 1 Dc is attacking that resource we better send every Pact soldier we have at them
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidtxr wrote: »
    I've noticed with Reds that it goes something like this ! Oh look 1 Dc is attacking that resource we better send every Pact soldier we have at them

I've noticed the same with dc, and prolly ad aswell ;)
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

If in doubt, ask some of your friends about how they deal with solo players taking a resource:

QMhWPhp.png

Edited by Lava_Croft on February 2, 2016 8:04AM
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

If in doubt, ask some of your friends about how they deal with solo players taking a resource:

QMhWPhp.png

Ah thanks for confirmation
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some well-known names in that group, but I wanna let them keep pretending.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

QMhWPhp.png

This screenshot proves that the bear is the best mount in game XD look at it!

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha yes! It looks so happy!