The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Organized Open Field Battles

Moglijuana
Moglijuana
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone interested in having some 24 v 24 open field fights? Farming AP is fun and all but I'd rather have some fun fighting stronger groups. Just curious to see if any guilds would be interested. Wedding Crashers are itching for some fights. No we don't play in Azura so idk who tf you're talking about. Come party with the best. AD PS4 NA.
Edited by Moglijuana on January 12, 2016 5:58PM
Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, please..
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    yes, please..

Looks like we got a bunch of pansies Wazz. It's ok though, I'd be scared of fighting men in dresses too.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    yes, please..

Looks like we got a bunch of pansies Wazz. It's ok though, I'd be scared of fighting men in dresses too.
    I havent found a dress that fits my skeleton right yet....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • LocoAztec
    LocoAztec
    ✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Anyone interested in having some 24 v 24 open field fights? Farming AP is fun and all but I'd rather have some fun fighting stronger groups. Just curious to see if any guilds would be interested. Wedding Crashers are itching for some fights. No we don't play in Azura so idk who tf you're talking about. Come party with the best. AD PS4 NA.

Can I get an invite? PSN Locoaztec
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt this the fights from Allessia Bridge to Allessias door and the Bridge to Senjanus Or Is it also Nikel to the Mill gate/Ash bridge and back.

and once in awhile Nikel to Roe/Roe to Nikel
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest to drop down to 12 it generally gets more interest for gvg
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The open field fight at/outside of Ash LM yesterday in Scourge was awesome! I spent 20 minutes there fighting so many blues :D

When I saw @The-Baconator ride up with some blues following behind him, that this was gonna be a big party 1.0

Good thing I brought my invitation!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 1, 2016 2:30PM
  • java34nub18_ESO
    Looking for ps4 Na PvP AD guild.. Inv pls

eL-J4VA-
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The open field fight at/outside of Ash LM yesterday in Scourge was awesome! I spent 20 minutes there fighting so many blues :D

When I saw @The-Baconator ride up with some blues following behind him, that this was gonna be a big party 1.0

Was pretty epic. I was healing last night (which I normally NEVER do) and was having a blast lol.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

My group only had 10 ppl at the time but the DC pug zerg certainly found their way there. There were just too many yellows there though, a full guild raid plus 20-30 randoms with Forward camp spam is eventually GG.

Edit: For the purpose of the thread, my guild would have to be literally half pugs to take part in a 24v24 most nights. Plus I'm not sure beyond us who else would really take interest, Obamakare runs a good guild that could probably field the 24 and I've a smaller red group containing a few good players that may also take part, but beyond that I seriously can't think of another guild that might be worth the time.
    Edited by The-Baconator on April 6, 2016 10:54PM
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My group only had 10 ppl at the time but the DC pug zerg certainly found their way there. There were just too many yellows there though, a full guild raid plus 20-30 randoms with Forward camp spam is eventually GG.

Edit: For the purpose of the thread, my guild would have to be literally half pugs to take part in a 24v24 most nights. Plus I'm not sure beyond us who else would really take interest, Obamakare runs a good guild that could probably field the 24 and I've a smaller red group containing a few good players that may also take part, but beyond that I seriously can't think of another guild that might be worth the time.

This post was put up a while ago. We've since shrunk down our organized group fights to 12v12. We've actually had plenty of organized fights with Obamakare's group, it's pretty fun! Except when they're all playing on sorcs...lol