Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Camera zoom and a couple of other lil niggles

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Hiya :) I've got a few questions and wondering if anyone will be kind enough to answer them?

I've started to realllllyyyyyy enjoy PvP recently. I'd like to zoom my camera out further than the in game max. I've seen on a lot of PvP vids that they are really zoomed out.

I use quite a few add-ons my favourites being FTC and Advanced UI. However, I'd like to have my quickslots remaining visible at all times - is it possible to do this? I can't find an option in the individual add-on settings. FTC (Ithink) gives me an option to increase the number of quickslots but no option for getting them to remain permanently visible.

Are there any links out there that show how to set up[ a bunch of add-ons specifically for PvP? I've not had any luck finding any so far.
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Leiloni
    Leiloni
    ✭✭✭
    Having quickslots available all the time is in the standard game UI options I believe. There's a lot of useful things in the standard game settings menus.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leiloni wrote: »
    Having quickslots available all the time is in the standard game UI options I believe. There's a lot of useful things in the standard game settings menus.

D'oh! I should have known that to be fair! Thanks for the help.

If anyone can help with the other questions I'd really appreciate it :)
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara