Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Writ levels

MrPoolaty
MrPoolaty
✭✭
I'm sure this has been brought up b4 but I haven't saw it. If my alt characters are low level and mainly just crafters. Are they able to the highest level writs? As I understand it any non veteran level character can not go into craglorn right?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the only way to get to Craglorn as a low level is to travel to a guild member that is there.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    I believe the only way to get to Craglorn as a low level is to travel to a guild member that is there.

I don't even think you can do that. You can get to Coldharbor at L3, but not Craglorn. I am not sure if you have to finish the MQ, but you do need to be VR1. Unless something has changed since it released.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn opens when you reach vr1. You don't need main quest finished. Before vr1 it is closed from you. I have several vr1 crafters, which have maxed all professions and enough skill points to actually be at max level on every profession.

But now highest level writs return to Orsinium, which you can reach as non-vet. I never do writs until my crafters are vet and maxed, so i really don't know if there are other roadblocks.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone