Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleting a character

Rezenmar
Rezenmar
Soul Shriven
I'm thinking about deleting a character I have in my account, but when I do the game says that if I do it a couple more times it will permanently delete anything I've gotten from the Crown Store & codes. I got the Explorers Pack from a code so I'm just wondering if deleting a couple characters will result in me not having the treasure maps & the amazing ability to have any race in any alliance that I got from the Explorers Pack.

Best Answers

• Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    you will still have any race any alliance, and put your maps in the bank and make sure u have atleast 1 character.

i did the same with my 1st character, made him too short so started over, but 1st put everything in the bank, made new, deleted the old. still had maps and any race any alliance.
    Answer ✓
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Just make 2nd character first... Move all items including gold and tv stones to second character/bank before deleting 1st character.

Don't forget the equipped armor weapons and jewelry too...
    Edited by Tallowby on January 12, 2016 4:30PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Answer ✓
  • Rezenmar
    Rezenmar
    Soul Shriven
    Many thanks to the both of you!