Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blazemaster from EU making new char on NA server

Blazemaster
Blazemaster
✭✭
Hi, I'm from the EU mega server have played on there since launch in recent months I cannot play in the lag anymore so I've decided to start fresh and reroll on NA server I main NB and I will be playing for DC on the NA server. I know absolutely no players on the NA server and need help with some guilds and especially would like to get into a pvp guild since I am mostly pvp any help would be appreciated and I am willing to trade EU mats and gold for mats and gold on the NA mega server please send me a whisper or in game mail @Blazemaster. Hope to see you all out there in cyrodiil
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're coming to NA to avoid lag........ stay away from Azura's Primetime!
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Blazemaster
    Blazemaster
    ✭✭
    Well thing is i'm playing from NA (New Mexico) and The latency is much better for me on NA server I'm running about 100-150 less ms on this server so far and i'm enjoying it but desperately need help, I mean I have over 1million gold and 4 v16 chars on the EU and have absolutely nothing on NA not to mention 400 cp XD but its completely unplayable for me on EU anymore its a shame :(
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, all my toons are AD, so I probably can't help much, but there are plenty of good DC guilds out there... I'm sure you'll find the right one.

Good luck
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    i was the same but i switch from na to eu because i live in the uk and i started na i had 476 cp 7 vr16s and i had to leave all that because of lag but i have been catching up alot on eu im now at 326 cp on eu with 2 vr16s and a vr1 but its still laggy unless i play a lower pop campaign i hate how there is not na/eu transfers :(
    Edited by PURPLE245 on January 12, 2016 5:04AM
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark