Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bilious catfish drop rate?

saxgooner
saxgooner
✭✭✭
How many casts has it taken for you to catch this blue fish.
I would estimate I am around 500 casts, I have caught numerous greens but not the elusive bilious catfish.
I think this is the hardest to catch due to the low numbers of foul water fishing holes in Grahtwood.

Best Answer

• saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Yah, I finally got the little blighter in the SE swamp area
    Answer ✓
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think, the spawnrate is same for all blue everywhere. Everyone has his most hated fish, since he had no luck with fishing it. If you are tired, go to another zone, fish there, and sometimes go for half an hour to that Grahtwood for that blue, and then go on with fishing somewhere else. Best tactic :)