Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 NA DC Trials and Dungeon guild

RobHaywood1989
Hello everyone, I'm RobHaywood1989 and I run a dungeon and trials guild named GUHLA. We run all trails and all dungeons regularly. We have about 40 members that are on daily, we all talk and socialize in Guild Chat 1. We are all experienced and very friendly players and we are lookin to get about 10 new members, we also run pvp groups occasionally, if your interested message me here or on PSN my user name is RobHaywood1989. Thanks for reading
  • wudup3times
    wudup3times
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm a Templar healer on nightly if you are still recruiting send inv name is WUDUP3TIMES
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    My main is in AD, but I have a V5 DC Templar healer that will be trial ready in the near future (have most V16 spellpower cure in bank). I really only get on to do trials and (sometimes) vet dungeons. If you have room for me I'd love to join (and if arbitrary cross faction grouping is enabled, I have a V16 AD trial geared DPS Sorc, and V4 EP DK tank).

What times do you run trials?

PSN: HebrewHatchet
    Edited by HebrewHatchet on January 11, 2016 9:36PM
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • RobHaywood1989
    I'll send invites thank you guys
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I play fairly regularly (PVE and PVP), and my main is a VR16 Mag NB DPS on DC with a tank secondary build. I am interested in doing more trials, DSA, and other end game content with other friendly end game players. Please shoot me a guild invite if you're still looking to fill some slots.

Thanks!

Pete

PSN: PC0523
  • RobHaywood1989
    Will do, sending now. We are always in GC 1
  • wudup3times
    wudup3times
    Soul Shriven
    Thank goodness I've been looking for a active guild for about 2weeks
  • RobHaywood1989
    Invite sent bud
  • Decayed_Inside