Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Price check

Ponyboy9569
Unsure if this is the best place to post this but seems most fitting. Because Xivkyn is now in crown store.. ugghh.. what is it valued at.. and i mean each piece, because everytime anyone thinks they know, somebody else knows better. I am finding it impossible to stay on top of actual fair prices when value changes every patch. I got a price check in game today but of course somebody disagrees with it -.- in specific chest and helmet, but i would like to know all prices for future reference thanks.
I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Link the item in zone chat and ask for "PC" price check. Someone with the MM (Master Merchant) add on will respond with pricing (if it has been sold in the guild stores lately)
    PC/NA
  • Ponyboy9569
    i wish we had the luxury.. forgot to mention PS4 NA
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    That is unfortunate...Maybe go into a few Guild stores and see what certain items are selling for...
    PC/NA
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unsure if this is the best place to post this but seems most fitting. Because Xivkyn is now in crown store.. ugghh.. what is it valued at.. and i mean each piece, because everytime anyone thinks they know, somebody else knows better. I am finding it impossible to stay on top of actual fair prices when value changes every patch. I got a price check in game today but of course somebody disagrees with it -.- in specific chest and helmet, but i would like to know all prices for future reference thanks.

I have seen 10 to 30k, most around 20k
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    XB1 NA, most chapters are going for 4-5k now.

Edit: checked prices last night, dropped to 2-3k.
    Edited by OmniDevil on January 13, 2016 11:19PM
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    TBH since it can be bought in crown store should be fairly cheap 2k tops if theres inflated prices its just that someone inflating them.

Now the items not in store Orc,Mercenary they should be higher prices but with the Glut of Mercenary, pages are selling way cheap 2k to 3k
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most Xyvkin motifs run from 2k-5k depending upon the motif. Chests for instance are around 5k, whilst Mauls are more like 2k. There are two exceptions though, and they're SERIOUS exceptions. They are legs and swords. People are still trying to get 25-40k each on those two motifs, and they're the last two I'm missing in order to have the full set. I keep dumpster diving every trade guild I can find in the hopes of finding a good deal on them...

PS... I'm on the PC/NA server and my user and in-game names are the same. Hint, hint, hint...
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    Most Xyvkin motifs run from 2k-5k depending upon the motif. Chests for instance are around 5k, whilst Mauls are more like 2k. There are two exceptions though, and they're SERIOUS exceptions. They are legs and swords. People are still trying to get 25-40k each on those two motifs, and they're the last two I'm missing in order to have the full set. I keep dumpster diving every trade guild I can find in the hopes of finding a good deal on them...

PS... I'm on the PC/NA server and my user and in-game names are the same. Hint, hint, hint...

Seeing pretty much the same thing on PS4/NA. I bought a lot of it early on for between 2k-5k (feet, hands, belt, shoulders, axes, maces). Some other stuff (chest, helm, shields, staffs, bows) I'd see for between 10k-40k. Legs and swords are also the last two I need and I see them between 40k-100k to this day.
  • Ponyboy9569
    they need to stop putting every motif in the crown store... it defeats the purpose of actually earning it and it destroys our economy.. how am i supposed to get all you rich PC transfers money xD thanks for the price check.. somehow i stil managed to sell at 40k through my trader xD but iv dropped prices to 3k.. i rather give good price.. its not like i really use gold for much anyways