Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Trading Guild and perhaps some advice on the market...

Sickburp
Sickburp
Hi all,

I'm looking for a guild that I can sell things on and potentially group up with people for some PvP and dungeon activity. I'm a VR1 Nord Dragonknight on EP.

I'm on The Trading Company and was on Traders R Us but looks like I've been booted in the last couple of days from the latter. Both guilds have over 400 members, hard to know how active as I only see 10 or fewer online at a time. Understandably people aren't always on at the same time. Anyway, I was struggling to sell anything on either guild so maybe I just don't know the market.

So, it seems I should just discard (sell to merchant) refined non-VR materials and green improvement items. Not had these sell at barely over discard price.

I can craft VR level (up to 6 trait) item sets, is there any market for these or are they all done as arrangements in person? Should I list Level 1 stuff just for the purpose of researching? Do Glyphs/Potions/Consumables sell? Or the ingredients to make them? Blue motifs have gone unsold at 50 gold for me, only had a couple of duplicate purples so I've shared them with friends.

Any advice on the above would be appreciated. Also, I often see guild masters asking for donations towards guild traders. Does the house cut contribute towards this or are these only treated as gold deposits in the guild bank? Happy to contribute if I'm actually able to sell anything.

Thanks in advance.
PS4 - EU

EP - Nord Dragonknight (VR1)
DC - Orc Dragonknight (LVL 8) / Breton Sorcerer (LVL 6) / Redguard Nightblade (LVL 6)
AD - Wood Elf Nightblade (LVL 6)
  • Shutt90
    Shutt90
    If anyone gets back to you let me know because I'm very much in the same boat. I'm also looking for someone who will fast level crafting with me if you're game?