Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Heavy RP Wolf pack Guild

Ghostclaw66ub17_ESO
As the topic suggests I'm currently looking for a heavy RP Werewolf Pack guild. I still need some catching up on some lore for the Elder Scrolls, but I do know a lot of it. I love to RP and make new friends along the way. I have an idea for a backstory on my character, but it needs a little more work. I was hoping to perhaps get together with future guildies and go over it. o:)
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  • Ghostclaw66ub17_ESO
    bump...
  • Ghostclaw66ub17_ESO
    Wow...just realized i should have mentioned I'm in Daggerfall Covenant....
  • Ghostclaw66ub17_ESO
    bump
  • Old_Greeg29
    As the topic suggests I'm currently looking for a heavy RP Werewolf Pack guild. I still need some catching up on some lore for the Elder Scrolls, but I do know a lot of it. I love to RP and make new friends along the way. I have an idea for a backstory on my character, but it needs a little more work. I was hoping to perhaps get together with future guildies and go over it. o:)

House Ra would be happy to have you. We have a Werewolf sect ran by our Council member, commander, and pack leader Caboose. Contact him ingame @Cabooselost1
  • Ghostclaw66ub17_ESO
    Thank you for the invite I'll be sure to look forward to it. =D