The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ANY PS4 A.D. PLAYERS LOOKING TO JOIN A START UP GUILD OF CASUAL GAMERS- NO RULES!! YAYYYYY

r3d_d3v1l89
Hey everyone, just looking for some casual gamers that love playing but do not want to be stuck in a guild that are bound with rules, rules, and more rules.. i have 2 other people who i play with on a regular basis. we mainly play on weekends but also an occasional weekday just because we all have busy lives. were all in the 40-43 level players which consists of two tanks and my self thats a healer. we are open to anyone playing with us and joining our guild. we help each other out with missions and usually if we are all caught up we do the quests together so we are all on the same page. Even if you are a lower level we have no problem playing with you because we will help you.. Like i said we have no rules and just like to play on some ESO. So send me a message here or on PSN: r3d_d3v1l89 and let me know when you can play!!!

Cant wait to here from you fellow gamers!!!

~Red
  • PriestleyD
    I'm interested I have a level 40 but I've recently returned to the game so I'm playing a level 11 night blade as my main. Oh I'm on AD as well.