The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU Campaigns info needed

Soris
Soris
✭✭✭✭✭
I was away for some time and ever since I'm thinking to come back, I've been wondering which campaign has more fun and less lag/zergs, which campaign is home of which faction or which one is more balanced etc.

I know Azura is laggy *** and Axe is dead but dunno about the rest.
Edited by Soris on January 10, 2016 9:31AM
Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trueflame can be really nice but lately its been laggy during primetime (not as much as Azura but really often 3-400 ping).,Spellbreaker has quite a lot of action in primetime but from what I've seen last time it was pretty much only guild groups, so not really possible to come solo/small group without being zerged down every 10 minutes. Last sunday I tried haderus because both sb and tf were unplayable, thee were some fun to have solo/duo agaisnt small groups, eventhough after 11pm (gmt+1) it was dead. Havent checked ebony blade because pop are usually really low, and cant tell about IC of any campaign since I dont have the dlc.
    Before ~6pm tho, the only campaign with some action is Azura, except maybe the weekend.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    wb welkynd, sadly at the moment this game is all about zergs everywhere you go you'll find them and small scale fights are hard to come by, also other campaigns are dead around 11pm gmt which leaves azura the only active campaign.

recently I've been enjoying jumping campaigns for the pvp but the 2 that seem ok that aren't azura are spellbreaker and haderus but these are only used in primetime sadly.
    Edited by azoriangaming on January 10, 2016 8:23AM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty, i'll try both. Though my login times can be very different day by day, i guess mostly ill find them empty or low pop which is not good but still better than being overcrowded. Last time i went to azura, it put me in queue at 3am in weekday lol.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just hop from campaign to campaign to avoid the inevitable megazergs.
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zergs zergs everywhere.
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday, trueflame was dominated by blue zerg, they was 40+ at the same place. That's not a very interesting campaign imo.
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Exactly this !
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vâo wrote: »
    Yesterday, trueflame was dominated by blue zerg, they was 40+ at the same place. That's not a very interesting campaign imo.
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Exactly this !

Agreeing with kris, ok time to see if the sky is still blue.
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ;)