The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Remove Game Killer No1

• Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zepiroth wrote: »
    I have enough.... Please Zeni save this Game.
    The so called PvP is destroying the balance and fun of the game.
    We need to keep mediocre and casual Players to prosper and enjoy themselves.
    Getting killed while questing is gamebraker No 1
    So for the sake of this game give everyone in Cyrodill cityguard Status, making them invincible.

Regards
    A worried Player

if they are casuals they wont go into pvp and expect not to fight enemy players haha even my fiancé who doesn't yet understand how games work or are played understands she isn't good so stay out of pvp unless she wants to risk being killed fast
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frost-troll.jpg

I would also like to be invincible in PvE so I can farm dungeons and arenas for gear without having "mah immerzunz" broken by dying.

If dying breaks your immersion, what do you imagine yourself to be some sort of god? Pathetic.
    Options
  • Zepiroth
    Zepiroth
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not trolling guys.... after playing for 50 days InGame and finally gettin my Magicka Templar to 4k DpS there is not much more I can accomplish in this game....
    There is this big white spot called Cyrodill which is just unrechable cause of the unbalanced Players and Championpoints there.
    Edited by Zepiroth on January 9, 2016 9:01PM
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frost-troll.jpg

I would also like to be invincible in PvE so I can farm dungeons and arenas for gear without having "mah immerzunz" broken by dying.

If dying breaks your immersion, what do you imagine yourself to be some sort of god? Pathetic.

well then you couldn't grind aswell cause the OP asks for mutual immunity :P
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So for the sake of this game give everyone in Cyrodill cityguard Status, making them invincible.

Regards
    A worried Player

what do you mean invincible :):)? do you realize that Cyrodiil is a PVP zone :)?
    Options
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Zos. I can't stand it anymore I'm getting killed by NPCs while in a raid. can you please take those NPCs out of a trial so I can search for PVP in peace.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regards
    A worried Player

The so called PvE is destroying the balance and fun of the game.
    We need to keep above average and hardcore Players to prosper and enjoy themselves.
    Getting killed while gearing and grinding to vr16 is gamebraker No 1
    So for the sake of this game give everyone in Tamriel cityguard Status, making them invincible.

Regards,
    A chilled af PvP'er
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trolling guys.... after playing for 50 days InGame and finally gettin my Magicka Templar to 4k DpS there is not much more I can accomplish in this game....
    :D

Options
  • Aspi90
    Aspi90
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the point in questing in Cyrodiil? Am I missing something? Do the Quests give more EXP or what?
    Options
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much "us and them" on these forums:

PC vs. Console
    PvPers vs. PvEers
    Hardcore players vs. Casual players
    Class vs. Class
    Faction vs. Faction
    Stamina vs. Magicka
    The only thing I haven't seen thankfully is EU vs. NA

Everyone wants to be part of a minority group with valid concerns.
    PC | EU
    Options
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a troll post??? Dude.......
    Options
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This post makes me want to hunt down all Care Bears in Cyrodiil now. I hope you're happy OP @Zepiroth .
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
    Options
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you know Cyrodiil is a PvP zone?
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aspi90 wrote: »
    Where is the point in questing in Cyrodiil? Am I missing something? Do the Quests give more EXP or what?

Yes they do, so grinders love them. I personally don't care myself...
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dont have to quest in a pvp zone tho...fyi.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey... So I disagree completely OP. Cyrodil is a pvp zone...theres no way around it. Yes there are dailies to encourage small group pvp. But it is not "pve" as in the other zones. Matter of fact I was a hardcore PvEer for the first year after launch. After I finished craglorn, I wondered what I was going to do, figured id get all the quests and skyshards in cyrodil for achievements. Got tired of getting roled by gankers, found a pvp guild, and I have rarely left cyrodil/ IC since. The quests are kinda there to force pve players there for a brief period to TRY and introduce them to pvp. If you don't like cyrodil after your questing fail, then GTFO and good riddance, don't take my ganking AP away! Cause you know i farm those little questing areas now =D.
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are people still taking this seriously? This is a very, very obvious troll.
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that Cyrodil should be split
    The PvE parts should all be in a non campaign version faction locked for simplicity.
    I'm open to it being unlocked but to keep it simple....faction locked makes sense.

Ummm a NO..

You want to do the quests, then you except the DANGER...
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options