The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Disappointed on Xbox

Ginxie
Ginxie
✭✭
The lag is ridiculous. Taking 1 to 2 seconds to use instant cast abilities. How in the world is anyone expected to play like that? Why isnt there any 10 vs 10 matches like all other Mmos have?

Its very easy to see why this game went free to play so quickly. The Pve part of this game is beyond awesome but the pvp is atrocious...
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the reason I like this game at all is because PVP is not balanced around that 10v10 crap. Or the even worse 4v4. That said, there is a problem here with lag that ruins the best part of the game.

Actually hoping for the next mount and blade to give me that siege feeling and the less flashy mechanics to allow it to function well.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginxie wrote: »
    The lag is ridiculous. Taking 1 to 2 seconds to use instant cast abilities. How in the world is anyone expected to play like that? Why isnt there any 10 vs 10 matches like all other Mmos have?

Its very easy to see why this game went free to play so quickly. The Pve part of this game is beyond awesome but the pvp is atrocious...

First, this mmo was built for large war like battles hence why they do not have 10 vs 10 matches

Second, the game is buy 2 play and not free 2 play. People really need to know the difference.

Third, you have stated that the pve part of the game is beyond awesome but atrocious. What I have read is your trying to insult the pve by calling it atrocious but you use beyond which means you counter what you were trying to say. In this context beyond means superior, so basically saying that the Pve is exceptional and awesome game but atrocious is a contradiction which means you have conflicting feelings about this topic.

Last, you are right about the lag. They need to fix that.

• Frost322
    Frost322
    Soul Shriven
    Ginxie wrote: »
    The Pve part of this game is beyond awesome but the pvp is atrocious...

Third, you have stated that the pve part of the game is beyond awesome but atrocious. What I have read is your trying to insult the pve by calling it atrocious but you use beyond which means you counter what you were trying to say. In this context beyond means superior, so basically saying that the Pve is exceptional and awesome game but atrocious is a contradiction which means you have conflicting feelings about this topic.

Pretty sure OP said pve=good and pvp=bad. No need to confuse peeps with talk of contradictions.