The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Dominion's Fist is Recruiting! ((Aldmeri Dominion))

GB_Panther
Hello, :smiley: :

The Dominion's Fist is currently recruiting new members, so we can grow into a large and great community

We are mainly a PvP Guild with our current home campagin being Thornblade, we also PvP in Azura's Star from time to time, although there isnt a required campaign to join.

The more members we get will allow us to branch out and take part in more of the PvE aspect of the game.

We do have a guild bank and a guild chat that is becoming more active, there is no requirements to join as everyone is welcome we do however ask that there is a certain level of maturity amongst our guild members, but we are all here to have a laugh with each other and to have fun.

If you would like to join please message me on xbox, my gamertag is GB Panther.

some other members you can message are: Game Freak Kane, Warlord Angelo, P3T F15H & JackInnTheBoxx

Thanks for Reading & We hope to see you soon. :smiley:

Edited by GB_Panther on January 10, 2016 2:06PM
  • Obliviaz
    Obliviaz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey matey
    Gamertag is Obilks
    Pls. Inv
  • GB_Panther
    Hi sorry, I tried inviting you but it says account not found. :/
    Edited by GB_Panther on January 10, 2016 2:07PM
  • munkhof
    munkhof
    Hey mate,
    Gamertag Munken1984, please invite :-)
  • dentedhalo
    Hi GT is DentedHaloUK
  • pougalbear
    Can I get invite, pretty please your holiness of PVP. My GT is Warlord Sux Meat.

Thanks
    GT: Pougalbear

EU Xbox One
  • GB_Panther
    haha, sure bear ;)
  • GB_Panther
    The Dominion's Fist is still recruiting, we do have a guild tabard, bank and almost enough members for a guild store... :smiley:
  • spikeeehhh
    spikeeehhh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Would be great if i could get an invite. PvP on your own with no backup isn't the way to go.

Gamertag: jeffw9

Thanks
  • milda7
    milda7
    Hey I'd like to join this!
    Hate PvP'n solo =P

Gamertag
    I2 4 V 3 N
    I2 4 V 3 N
    XB1 - EU
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet, im all about the pvp. Sign me up.
    Gamertag same as username on here.
    This for the NA server hey?
    EP/ Breton Nightblade Healer. Is fond of cheese. And scamps.
  • xJaaayyD
    xJaaayyD
    Soul Shriven
    Hey id like to join im looking for guild so this will be great inv xJaaayy D please high elf sorcerer
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    GT: its me SJ

I have a low level stamplar I wanna get into pvp with