Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to queue'ing people into your current campaign

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Currently I'm logged into Azura's Star Imperial City, someone asks my to queue him in on my campaign, as he uses other campaigns. Does anyone know of this?
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have Azura as home campagin they can simply queue themselves when they join your group.
  • heyewe
    heyewe
    ✭✭✭
    If you are asking about someone who wasn't in your group when you qued up for Azura's, and they want to be in Azura's with you (but are committed to two other campaigns as 'main' and 'guest') then they are asking you to "piggyback" them in.

That means that crown (or someone who is willing to leave Cyrodil is given crown of your group) leaves Cyrodil, then invites the person who can't que into Azuras to the group, then re-ques the group for Azuras. The two others in Cyrodil ignore the incoming group invite to Cyrodil. The other two accept and re-load into Cyrodil/IC. Crown can then be given back to the leader of the group, if need be.

I hope that helps and I wasn't explaining some ridiculous process that you didn't mean!