The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

<House Ra> Daggerfall Covenent Roleplay Hotspots

Old_Greeg29
My guild and I would like to unify the Daggerfall Covenent community more, and help see public roleplay be embraced more, so <House Ra> will be posting some popular 24/7 roleplay hotspots on this topic.

1. Northpointe City, Rivenspire - "Northpointe City is ran by <House Ra> and is the throne of the wealthy Daggerfall Covenent politician Count Ra. Here members of House Ra go about their daily duties, from blacksmithing, tailoring, crafting, and drinking at the popular Sloshing Tankard inn, to discussing political affairs on how the realm should be ran within the Count's Manor." Northpointe city is probably the best medieval themed city for roleplay. For there are no quests there for casual players to run around rampant all over your screen ruining your roleplay immersion. It has a beautiful inn for tavern roleplay, and discussions. There are many shops for people that enjoy the roleplay crafting, and for those that wish to roleplay as guards. Another plus is that my Guild House will be there roleplaying, and will be friendly and open to players that wish to publically rp there. Overall Northpointe is going to be the number 1 choice on my list of roleplay hotspots.

2. Port Hunding, Stos M'Kai - Stros M'Kai is a beautiful zone, and has alot of potential for public roleplay. The Screaming mermaid is probably the best location for those that wish to be immersed in tavern roleplay. Roleplayers have a huge variety of RP roles to be within Port Hunding. For example, Mercenaries, pirates, outlaws, bounty hunters, concubines, wealthy nobles etc.

3. Bergama, Alikir's Desert - Bergama has an amazing tavern similar to Stros M'Kai, and a grand hall perfect for guild/public meetings. This zone also gives you many RP roles to choose from like Stros M'Kai. The architecture in the zone is purely beautiful, and perfect for roleplay.

Those are my three picks for roleplay hotspots within the Daggerfall Covenent. I hope to see roleplay here in these three hubs as a public standard. I am posting this in the hopes of making roleplay more common without just needing to be in a guild to roleplay. If you are in need of a guild though, House Ra is always open though. Thank you! Please comment on some other hubs that you prefer for Daggerfall Covenent roleplay. Please use these hotspots!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to get into roleplay more. Are you guys on PC, PS4 or Xbox, NA or EU?

Northpoint is a great city, but did you have to pick the only city in the entire game that is already officially run by a single faction, ie, House Dorell? How do you get around this inconsistency in your RP events?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Old_Greeg29
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I'd love to get into roleplay more. Are you guys on PC, PS4 or Xbox, NA or EU?

Northpoint is a great city, but did you have to pick the only city in the entire game that is already officially run by a single faction, ie, House Dorell? How do you get around this inconsistency in your RP events?

Were PC/NA and we did change up the lore and share the control of the city to fit the guild rp there.