Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

issue running game in 4k

biggunner
biggunner
Soul Shriven
I got a 4k monitor and a GTX 970. I have a 28inch 4k monitor and a 2715x1527 monitor hooked up to my PC.

I played ESO on the 28 inch with 4k ultra settings no problem running these two screens before.

Suddenly ESO will not display properly on my 28 inch monitor! Lower resolutions work fine, but when I use higher res, the game acts like my monitor is only running at 1080p and only 1/4 of the games screen will show up. Also, at low resolutions, the point at which the mouse clicks and the actual graphic image for the mouse are two different places! Please help! I have no idea why this is happening!
Edited by biggunner on January 8, 2016 1:49AM
  • biggunner
    biggunner
    Soul Shriven
    I really need help with this! is there a setting I am missing somewhere?
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, have you tried MAKEING a ticket into the support team, you might wNt to try that (sorry for the caps)