The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 1/7/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
What better way to ring in the New Year than with new Crown Store offerings? This shipment includes the latest looks from the Tailored in Tamriel line—the Sand-Kissed Salwar Ensemble and “Song of the Night" Ensemble—the Winter Scouts Pack, and Sanguine’s Black Goat.

Sand-Kissed Salwar Ensemble
c60f95fa92697ee5744e3a78d1567e.jpg
Explaining his latest fashion creation, designer Sar'aq says, "It's hot in the Alik'r Desert; in our environment, women prefer light clothing that lets cooling breezes reach the skin. But I mean to show that comfort and refinement are in no way incompatible!"

“Song of the Night" Ensemble
54fff97f8d41adca78d1119afd579f.jpg
A Redguard lady's formal wear, like this ensemble by Sar'aq of Sentinel, is made of light fabric designed to be both beautiful and impressive, a constant reminder of the wearer's heritage and grace. As Sar'aq says, "When night falls over the desert, glamor is for all of us!"

Winter Scouts Pack
74f83cdd59bdeec47730b309abd7a7.jpg
Are you seeking adventure in the continent's north woods? These costumes replicate those worn by wilderness scouts in northern Tamriel, including those of the Orcs of Wrothgar, the Pact Nords of Eastern Skyrim, and the non-aligned Nords of Western Skyrim.

Sanguine's Black Goat
46162263d9b101627b968854607dc6.jpg
A goat bred to take part in Daedric rituals? Nonsense. It's just a goat. Isn't it? But why does it look at you like that? And did it just … whisper? No. That can't be. It's just a goat!

If you splurge on one of more of these new Crown Store offerings, share your screenshots with us below or at TESOnline on Twitter. Use #TailoredInTamriel for the Redguard-themed costumes!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2d9cf02888.jpg

It suits Craglorn very well, will be perfect for grinding in Alik'r!
  • Geraltoc
    Geraltoc
    So hmm what happened to the dog? Did it had rabbies or something? :wink:

It clearly stated:

The Markarth Bear-Dog and Sanguine's Black Goat will be available on all platforms, on January 7th.

And now changed to the 28th :(
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geraltoc wrote: »
    So hmm what happened to the dog? Did it had rabbies or something? :wink:

It clearly stated:

The Markarth Bear-Dog and Sanguine's Black Goat will be available on all platforms, on January 7th.

And now changed to the 28th :(

Probably it need to finish vaccine shots schedule first.
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on January 8, 2016 3:39AM
  • shosho86
    shosho86
    Soul Shriven
    Umm did anyone else get a goat that now seems to be spouting flames from it's eyes? lol
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Too bad the new female costumes don't actually fit your character, but are rather based on a female character model with a chest far more endowed than any of my toons.

Seriously, I try one of them on and my character's chest size doubles!
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    when will get a beastly lookin costumes is sick of all these boring ones to me they just look more like level 10 crafted gear get some nice looking ones what make you look like a boss :(
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is the picture of the dog not even in the OP anymore???
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Too bad the new female costumes don't actually fit your character, but are rather based on a female character model with a chest far more endowed than any of my toons.

This is really annoying and it prevented me from buying most of the costumes. The only one I bought was the green dress, and that's because it looks ok on my thin, small-chested Argonian (and awful on all my other characters). If it wasn't for this, I would have bought ALL of them.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

I have the opposite problem. When my female character puts on a costume, her backside shrinks. I went to a lot of effort to have the largest bottom possible in game and it's quite bothersome to have it disappear!
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50