Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 player begging for Pariah and or Brairheart Shoulder armor please and thanks

Elder_Paul
Hi been grinding dailys in orsinium from the start but cant luck out on pariah or brairheart shoulder armor to complete the set. need vr15 / 16. would some kind adventurer please email a piece to my PSN id: pw_il i have plenty of rings necklaces etc to give in return.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought all those sets where bound
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are all bound on pickup mate. No one will be able to mail it to you..

Good luck and hope the RNG GODS shine on you today
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're bound.

I got the full set from the Wrothgar Delve dailies and the World boss dailies.

Takes some time but it's not hard, trust me. To find the dailies, check here:

--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Elder_Paul
    What are the rules for an item being 'bound' e.g. can / cannot be emailed, traded, deposited to bank or guild bank, sold by guild bank, destroyed, deconstructed, researched etc?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder_Paul wrote: »
    What are the rules for an item being 'bound' e.g. can / cannot be emailed, traded, deposited to bank or guild bank, sold by guild bank, destroyed, deconstructed, researched etc?

If an item is bound it can only be used by the person it is bound to. You can put it in your personal bank but you cannot put it in a guild bank, guild store or trade or mail it to another player.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Elder_Paul
    Thanks
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Easier to get them from imperial city if your in a group thats grinding the arena district and portals there
  • Aspi90
    Aspi90
    ✭✭✭
    If you don´t care if the pieces are v15 or 16, do the arena on normal. I got all pieces from there from every set.
    But looking for vet16 pieces is kinda pointless if you can´t beat vMA.
    50 Dailys, 70 Cyrodiil Treasure Maps, 300 Wrotghar Chests (everything with the CP Passive) and like 20 runs of the first Stage of vMA got me like 10 v16 pieces overall...