Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

K-Hole Recruiting for all factions!

• Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    PHHHHHHHHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH
    Keiryan / Yuluka / Keir Jong-Un
    Glorious Leader of North DC and The K-Hole
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keiryan wrote: »
    WTB more sensual animation emotes to increase my ERP immersion

Can't spell ERP without EP.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did someone say ERP?
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »
    Makkir wrote: »
    I hear the tavern in Stormhaven is a great place to meet some new, adventurous folk that enjoy RP ;D

You should visit some of the oddball taverns I find in Tamriel....Holy Awkward

First time I ever ran into anyone doing RP in ESO, was in a random hut in Greenshade, where a female Breton was naked on a bed, with a naked male Khajit standing up in front of her on the bed...

Yeah the internet is full of strange people.
    Ezareth wrote: »
    FMonk wrote: »
    I keep trying to join your group out on the field, but then Fengrush just crit rushes me.

Maybe if you stopped overloading poor Prett :(

Someone should tell him that Magicka sorcs running streak should never be at the forefront of ball groups. :p The funny thing to me is that a magicka sorc is a free spirit...but the ball groups keep trying to shackle them to Crown. Poor Cassie and Pretty...they just want to run free!

Since when are 8-14 man (our usual size) considered ball groups? Sounds like someone is a little bitter they can't 1vX/2vX my guild.. usually just seems to be met with comments like yours. Naturally if you're going to keep poking the bear he's going to turn around and respond with punitive action so that's the risk you take. No need to be so sore over it.

8-14 man groups are ball groups the way you run them, it wasn't an insult and no I'm not bitter. I'm fine with poking the bear and paying the consequences when it catches me :P~

...And trust me I have a lot more fun killing the pugs following you guys around than firing into that black hole of healspam. I just try to tag some players for AP, "Fengrush-style" for when the eventual wipe happens.

You're no fun, I was hoping for a rage response ;D

This thread is suppose to keep me entertained at work

Can't troll a troll and am I not entertaining enough for your already? ) =
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PHHHHHHHHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

The happy round guitar man is like right in the middle of shouting PHISH I couldn't believe it
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭
    I hear the tavern in Stormhaven is a great place to meet some new, adventurous folk that enjoy RP ;D

First time I ever ran into anyone doing RP in ESO, was in a random hut in Greenshade, where a female Breton was naked on a bed, with a naked male Khajit standing up in front of her on the bed...

Yeah the internet is full of strange people.
    FMonk wrote: »
    I keep trying to join your group out on the field, but then Fengrush just crit rushes me.

Maybe if you stopped overloading poor Prett :(

Someone should tell him that Magicka sorcs running streak should never be at the forefront of ball groups. :p The funny thing to me is that a magicka sorc is a free spirit...but the ball groups keep trying to shackle them to Crown. Poor Cassie and Pretty...they just want to run free!

Since when are 8-14 man (our usual size) considered ball groups? Sounds like someone is a little bitter they can't 1vX/2vX my guild.. usually just seems to be met with comments like yours. Naturally if you're going to keep poking the bear he's going to turn around and respond with punitive action so that's the risk you take. No need to be so sore over it.

8-14 man groups are ball groups the way you run them, it wasn't an insult and no I'm not bitter. I'm fine with poking the bear and paying the consequences when it catches me :P~

...And trust me I have a lot more fun killing the pugs following you guys around than firing into that black hole of healspam. I just try to tag some players for AP, "Fengrush-style" for when the eventual wipe happens.

You're no fun, I was hoping for a rage response ;D

This thread is suppose to keep me entertained at work

Can't troll a troll and am I not entertaining enough for your already? ) =

Keir worst troll nah
    Aldmeri Dominion HeisenZerg & Fantasia
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Night Blade *E'ryyn Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Daggerfall Covenant K Hole GM
    Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*
    Night Blade *Lyric Amaryllis*
    DragonKnight *Lyric Enya*

#bringbackblindingflashes
    #AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel:
    *Mr. & Mrs. Quietus*
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC-P7vLjk9QC8q98rWiSY-Rg
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

896268086d57f14e472c91783a3ec39e.gif

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

896268086d57f14e472c91783a3ec39e.gif

adorable.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭