The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox One NA. AD. Dark Sorceror

CronoRT
CronoRT
Soul Shriven
I have a character by the name of Naomi Sylvanas who is an apprentice dark sorc and looking for someone to teach her the arts! I will state I am a guy and wanted a strong female character. It's what I usually do when I feel as though I will have solo play. But now that I have finally activated my forum account, I am seeking to not play solo. I also voice and would prefer you to as well. It isn't necessary, but preferred you have VR ranks or at least a high lvl xD How else would you have knowledge of the dark arts to teach someone. I will look over replies to this thread and choose someone. I will eventually do the same for other style characters, but I've had this game since day one and haven't maxed a char. I need one maxed and something to keep me from being bored from solo play. Thank you :) I also will consider people for friends ^.^ But thought I'd toss an RP idea out.
Edited by CronoRT on January 6, 2016 4:42PM