Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pop up message?

NetoJON
NetoJON
So I was playing alone, doing some quests... when suddenly some message pops up saying something about someone returning the elder scrolls... what surprised me was that never in this game I saw something like this... I am certain that it's nothing related to my quests... but I also dont know what was that about, because it was too fast.. Can anyone explain that to me? pls?
Im not new to eso, but Im not also a hardcore player... so sorry if this is vastly known between players...
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a Cyrodiil thing. No matter where you are you'll see popups telling you about important events in your home campaign, such as emperor being crowned/deposed and scrolls being relocated.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me, I've learned just to ignore it. It started when I first joined a campaign and I have no idea how to stop it?
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will only get those messages if there is action on your HOME campaign in Cyrodiil...
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    joker0137 wrote: »
    This happens to me, I've learned just to ignore it. It started when I first joined a campaign and I have no idea how to stop it?

If playing on PC, then you can use this addon: "No Thank you!" --> Download HERE (esoui.com).
    This addon will block these messages and more ...

Currently supported features are:
    • AvA centerscreen anouncements outside of AvA world (scrolls, emperor, etc.)
    • Friend status messages in chat - [@username] has logged on with [character]
    • "Target immune" alerts - Flying creatures are immune to snares. / This target is immune to bleeding effects. / This target is too powerful for that effect. / You must have a valid empty soul gem.
    • "Screenshot saved" alert - Screenshot saved as: <path>
    • Crafting result alerts - Improvement attempt succeeded (failed) / No usable items found / You lack the skill to recover all the materials from this item.
    • Alert Text throttling - do not show the same messages more often then selected value in seconds
    • Delete Mail confirmation dialog - "Are you sure you want to delete this mail? Once deleted, you will no longer have access to it."
    • Can't buyback from fence confirmation dialog - Sale is Final. You are attempting to sell a high quality stolen item...
    • Guild Roster Alerts - <name> joined <guild>. / <name> left <guild>.
    • RaidScore Notifications - Your guild mates completed <raidname> with a time of <time>.
    • Guild MotD Notifications - The message of the day for <guild> has changed..
    • New handler for EVENT_LUA_LOW_MEMORY event.
    • Don't interrupt interactions (harvesting, fishing, ...) when you open map, inventory or other scenes - same as in NonstopHarvest.
    • Don't rotate game camera when you open map, inventory or other scenes - same as in No Spin.
    • Fade friends button above chat window
    • Delete Disband group dialog - "Are you sure you want to disband the group?"
    • Delete Large group dialog - "Some dungeons only allow groups of 4 or fewer to enter ..."
    • Delete Market Announcements ads
    Edited by Ravalox on January 7, 2016 8:56AM
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can turn off that fly-by message in settings.
    :)
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Playing on PS4 @Ravalox

Thanks anyway :)
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pheefs wrote: »
    you can turn off that fly-by message in settings.
    :)

Okay then tell me a way to do it for consoles.the answer is you can't just look at my sig
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • NetoJON
    NetoJON
    ty guys ^^