Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PLZ pick up voidstone/voidbloom in worthgar

BIGSACOFFUN
Picking up voidstone and voidbloom might seems worthless to you but it spawns the rubedite ores and the ansestor silk
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also get Casserite Sand from the nodes so it's always worthwhile to harvest everything.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BIGSACOFFUN
    also when you decontruct the void stone and void bloom you get tempering alloys and dreugh wax sometimes
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AND DON'T LEAVE JUST CRAWLERS! Lol. Noobs.

If you have all the refining passives, It's about a 1.5% change to score a gold from refining, 3% for purple. So that farming and refining can be very profitable!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    AND DON'T LEAVE JUST CRAWLERS! Lol. Noobs.

If you have all the refining passives, It's about a 1.5% change to score a gold from refining, 3% for purple. So that farming and refining can be very profitable!

I don't think it's just noobs that leave the crawlers, but in any event, it sure is annoying! I can see them leaving it if their inventory is full, but I just think "man, you're keeping the node from respawning." Grrr...
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they fix that, so the node respawns after 10 minutes if it has been opened?
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I harvest everything.. dont care what it is i harvest it.. lol.. wood, rocks, flowers, water, runes i take them all..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• bountyspiter
    bountyspiter
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    AND DON'T LEAVE JUST CRAWLERS!

story of my life...1 out of 4 nodes are just worms and crawlers ^^
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that to many players, those nodes aren't voidcloth or stone. For people that aren't on crafting toons, those are iron and jute. Those won't get picked up.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people would just run auto loot whilst farming materials, the just crawlers wouldnt be a problem! And, agreed OP, when I do my farming I pick up everything and occasionally yell at zone about how no one picks the void lol! It helps everyone, including yourself. Never understood their logic. And totally not talkin about the people who aren't seeing the void... you can tell which guys are only picking Ruby stuff lol.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    And totally not talkin about the people who aren't seeing the void... you can tell which guys are only picking Ruby stuff lol.

I have a character that only has blacksmithing leveled to 10, Cloth and Wood Material levels are 1. So, I will see a Rubedite Ore node right next to a Jute or Maple node. My Clothing/Woodworker sees Iron Ore next to Ancestor Silk and Ruby Wood.

So, not all of us invest 30 points into materials on a single character.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"