Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance on PC NA and EU Megaservers - 1/5/15 [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

First, in order to alleviate some back end issues that we're seeing, we will be rebooting the PC EU megaserver at 2:30pm EST today (7:30pm GMT). As this is just a reboot, we anticipate this taking approximately an hour or so. We'll keep you updated in this thread.

Next, we apologize for the amount of time the PC NA megaserver has been offline for maintenance today. We are planning to refrain from bringing PC NA back online until the PC EU reboot is complete, to minimize the potential risk of introducing issues on PC NA. Again, we will keep you up to date on the status for each PC megaserver in this thread and on Twitter @TESOnline.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 5, 2016 9:38PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Maintenance on PC EU has officially started, and the megaserver is now offline.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Quick update: We are continuing maintenance on PC EU, and expect it to last roughly another couple hours. We'll continue to provide updates in this thread as we're able.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, we're currently testing everything for PC EU and hope to bring that megaserver up a little sooner than expected. Thanks again for your patience, we know everyone is very anxious to get in and play!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Spoke too soon! We just wrapped up PC EU maintenance, and we're bringing the server back up now. We're going to monitor performance, and plan to re-open PC NA shortly. We'll continue to keep you updated in this thread.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We are now re-opening the PC NA megaserver. We want to apologize again for the unusually long maintenance today, and appreciate everyone's patience while we worked through everything.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post