The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

• Hammer and Needle • Seeking Crafters ! [[Trading/Deconstruction]]

Disasterasauras
2lxyvig.png
The Hammer and Needle is freshly revived and with a new goal in mind – to gain crafting experience/traits and promote a steady economy within the guild!

Server -North American
Faction - All factions welcome!
Guild Leader - @Disasterasauras
Mission Statement -Take what you need, deposit what you don’t! Our focus at the Hammer and Needle is to maximize profit through sales as well as crafting experience for all of our members, whether you’re a novice or a master in the ways of crafting. We are always accepting new adventurers into the guild and actively encourage our members to participate in all that the guild has to offer.

What to Expect When You Join
  • Full guild bank access will be given to members to deposit, withdraw, or exchange items in the guild bank that may be used for crafting.
  • Knowledgeable crafters who are more than happy to offer assistance when needed.
What We Expect From You
  • First and foremost - the guild runs off of the generosity of adventurers who donate their unneeded crafting materials and equipment to the guild bank. If you decide to rob the guild bank you will be removed from the guild. Please don't be that person who ruins it for everyone else.
  • Common courtesy. Respect other players and treat them with kindness.

Just to reiterate, our main focus in the goal is to provide a steady flow of materials and items for deconstruction in the guild to help other crafters level up. Not only do we strive to maintain a stocked guild bank for our members, we also encourage our members to use the guild store as they see fit. Unfortunately, due to the number of new members who attempt to rob the bank when no one is on, any new member will have to wait 3 days before being granted permission to withdraw from the bank. That being said, any Trader+ rank will be able to assist our newer members with any requests.
Think this might be a guild for you? Contact @Disasterasauras for any questions or concerns – or simply for an invite!

We are also looking for officers to ensure that the guild runs smoothly – please don’t hesitate to inquire about the position!
Come to the Hammer and Needle for all of your mercantile needs! Happy gaming!!

Edited by Disasterasauras on February 27, 2017 10:46PM
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    The Hammer and Needle needs you to help us create a successful guild for craftsmen and merchants in Tamriel! Inquire today!
    Edited by Disasterasauras on January 13, 2016 12:36PM
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    Come to the Hammer and Needle for all of your mercantile needs! Happy gaming!!
    Edited by Disasterasauras on January 13, 2016 12:37PM
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    Need a guild that has a stocked bank for all of your crafting needs? Come be a part of the Hammer and Needle!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    The Hammer and Needle is recruiting novice and master craftsmen alike for our trading/deconstruction community! Take what you need, deposit what you don't!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    Hear ye, hear ye! Hammer and Needle is recruiting and we invite you to be a part of our steadily growing crafting guild!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    The Hammer and Needle needs crafters! Join today!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    Need a guild that has various options for crafting traits & deconstruction? Join Hammer and Needle today!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    Hear ye, hear ye! Hammer and Needle is recruiting and we invite you to be a part of our steadily growing crafting guild!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    The Hammer and Needle needs you to help us create a successful guild for craftsmen and merchants in Tamriel! Inquire today!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    Need a guild that has various options for crafting traits & deconstruction? Join Hammer and Needle today!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • andrzej.bejgerb16_ESO
    Invite please! IGN:@WolfHound147
  • Disasterasauras
    The Hammer and Needle is steadily growing but we need your support to reach our goal!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • vladim
    vladim
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please.... @vladim
    thanks
  • Disasterasauras
    vladim wrote: »
    Invite please.... @vladim
    thanks

Invited! We're always looking for more adventurers for our crafting/deconstruction guild. You have 5 guilds slots, why not join today!?
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • Disasterasauras
    Looking for a guild that offers you more than just a trading post to sell your goods? Stop on by and check out Hammer and Needle for all of your mercantile and crafting needs!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
  • dreamer
    dreamer
    ✭✭
    I'd love to join! @dreamer
  • quixotic96
    quixotic96
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player and I love crafting ^.^
    I feel like would fit in, and I wanna join! @quixotic96
  • RECON96
    RECON96
    Please send invite @lics007

Thanks
  • elder_beaver
    elder_beaver
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join!

Please, send an invite to @elder-andy

Thanks!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello,Id like to join!
    Please,send an invite to @LSSAH1
  • Kylwils
    Kylwils
    send invite please @Khaliak
    V6 Khajit Nightblade
  • deumerdaub17_ESO
    deumerdaub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    send invite please @dracomalkavian
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    I wanna join! @brro person
  • InspectorGanja
    InspectorGanja
    ✭✭✭
    Please Add @WayTooBad

Thanks in Advance :)
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    I'm looking for a trading,I would like an invite @erduo451
  • ScottHD
    ScottHD
    ✭✭
    Currently at work right now but I'd like an invite. @ScottHD is where I can be reached.
    Stamina Nightblade | Stamina Dragonknight | Stamina Necromancer | Stamina Templar
    @SenorDigidull | Looking for a Guild •
    • PC | NA •
    VR11 Nord DragonKnightEP
    41 Imperial NightbladeEP
    14 High Elf SorcererDC
    10 Breton TemplarEP
    12 High Elf DragonKnightEP
    PS4NA
  • Saeel
    Saeel
    hmm y'all sound like a guild I could get into casual friendly players. I have a total of 7 characters right now. I'm looking for people to trade gear with for deconstruction and research. I'm an inconstant player If you think we would be a good fit I'm @saeel
  • jhering18_ESO
    jhering18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Invite @shrouded_dawn please!
  • sue.whinhillub17_ESO
    I would love an invite

Thanks,

@Whinhill
  • NekoChan700
    NekoChan700
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't mind an invite. @Neko-Chan700