Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GW2 and TESO: differences? similarities? [RvR focus]

Rhaegar75
Rhaegar75
✭✭✭✭✭
I've played both gw2 and teso from the beginning but eventually settled for gw2: mostly due to a less grindy levelling and a faster pace WvW but then the expansion arrived and turned WvW into a huge pain in the bum........either playing in a desert or chasing blobs: not great fun as you can imagine.

Hence my decision to return to teso and give it another proper go this time: how's teso RvR now? still enough people and action? Some friends suggest that it is still more 'strategic' than GW2 WvW...true?

More in general, would you recommend TESO over GW2?

Thanks
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    self bump
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped playing GW2 a couple of years ago so I don't know how WvW changed. Since ESO doesn't have a mandatory subscription anymore, why not try it for yourself and you can be the judge.
    Edited by Grunim on January 6, 2016 9:49PM
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...