The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to Help Lady Laurent Find the Yokudan Inscriptions.?

Kithain
Kithain
In the Tongues of Stone quest, how do I finnish Help Lady Laurent Find the Yokudan Inscriptions? I HAVE FOUND THEM, and actually READ THEM, but nothing happens and I´m stuck with the questionable company of gargoyles & goblins. How do I tell the silly aalchemist that I found her frikking inscriptions?

DISCLAIMER: I´ve also found her stolen alchemical equipment. The goblin carrying didn´t mind, as he/she seemed to suffer of a slick case of death which may or may not have been a consquence of my blades striking its body repeatedly.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while since I did that one, but I think she has a dialogue scene at each inscription, and then you talk to her again and she'll send you off to poison the stew. If it's not working properly, you may need to restart the quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp